Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible fianc JP and her family in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. Many people recognize me as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my life from ups to the downs. When I was in 1990, I moved to America along with my parents and brother when I turned one and half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to perseverance and sacrifice it is likely that I would not share my story. When I realized that I had the potential to have a brighter future, I was determined to succeed and make my parents happy. My mind could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Go to college and then graduate. Wed. Purchase a home. Have kids. I thought that was the epitome of success but life was not so sure to teach me what it meant to be successful. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. Although the salary and the status was great, I didn't feel like it was fulfilling. In reality, I thought I was simply spending my time. My passion for fitness and my passion for socializing with other people led me to pursue a new career as a personal trainer. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth in the year 2021. Few Asian women work in the world of fashion. It is my goal to become a catalyst within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows others to become a healthier and happier them by creating the most sustainable life that meets their personal needs and goals. Also, I strive to inspire others to go after their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to do in their life. My career was beginning to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's passing away. To be in Heaven she rests now after an 8-year battle against the disease known as Scleroderma. Yet, I keep her with me and think of her daily. Although you may not be able to see it at first, life is a way of giving us what we really need. The death of my mother affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance at life. When she passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance I was given a second chance of living an enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful life. As I enter the 30's I am more alive than I ever have. I can truly say that I am living my life now, rather than just existing like I was in the past. When I tell the story of my life, it is to ensure that other people will be able to understand my thoughts and feelings. It is to know that they're not on their own. And that there is real love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't abnormal. In the end, your the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Only one life is yours. I wish you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Autumn Calabrese measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Jessica Korda and Janine Turner feet & legs